As readers of my blog know, I began working full time last fall. I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but wow, I had no idea how little time I'd have leftover after working all day and maintaining a household! (I worked 3 hours a day previously and had plenty of time for my favorite pastime, ie. stamping :) Throw in my two boys that play on 3 different baseball teams that travel and it gets downright chaotic. Over the past 8 months or so, we have also encountered some serious health issues with my dad, that have required numerous trips to Boston. In short, I needed to figure out what I could cut out to keep up with the rat race that is my life right now, and the only "optional" task I have is the one I hold with Stamping 411, so I had to make the tough decision to let go.
I'll be honest with you, I worry that I won't stamp at all if I don't maintain my weekly schedule of stamping for Stamping 411, but right now that is not a fear I can succumb to. I love my time in my stamping room, and I hope to get back to it and maybe even play along with the challenges some time in the future.
I wanted to thank you all for the support and inspiration you've shown over the last year that I've been with Stamping 411...now without further ado, here's the sketch this week, we sure hope you'll play along :)
Here are some possible measurements for your creation:
Layer 1: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
Layer 2: 5-3/8 x 4-1/8"
Layer 3: Three pieces - 2-3/8 x 3-7/8", 1-3/8 x 3-7/8", 1-3/8 x 4"
Layer 4: Focal Image
So are you ready to see what the Operators have come up with for you this week?
Wow! Aren't they great? Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay our links will close at 8AM on Thursday morning Eastern Standard Time.