Every Friday at the Stamping 411, we celebrate the weekend with a brand new Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge.
This week's sketch is very simple!!!! As you can see from the operators' projects, there's so much you can do with this sketch.
Here are some potential measurements you could use to make a card using this sketch:
Layer #1 - 4 1/4" x 11", folded in half
Layer #2 - 4" x 4 1/4"
Layer #3 - 3 3/4" x 4"
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Selene Kempton and Patti Chesky