I'm so excited to bring you another sketch from stamping 411! Thank you to all that play along every week. We get so excited to see what you'll share next! I most always learn something from you, so thank you for that.
Tonight, before we get started, I'd like to give a gentle reminder for you to check the rules when playing! We love to share with you and want to keep stamping 411 a marketing free zone that you can enjoy without being asked to make a purchase.
I'm going to quote another operator here, because she's awesome with words and sometimes, I'm not:
"As per the rules of the Stamping 411, we do not allow any advertising in any posts linked to our blog. The Stamping 411 was created as a safe place for all demos to send their customers to learn about stamping without worrying about having them advertised to by other demos. We also not to agree to "market" to anyone on the 411 posts. :) We are just here to share what we love. "
Are you ready to play along? We hope that you are! Here are our rules for play.
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
Have a wonderful weekend!