Hello everyone and welcome to a new Saturday Sketch Challenge from the Stamping 411 Operators! We have another awesome sketch for you to get creative with this week and as always, some great samples from the Operators!
- Layer One -- Card Base -- Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded
- Layer Two -- Cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 3 x 4.25"
- Layer Four -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 1.5 x 4"
- Layer Five -- Cardstock cut at 2.5 x 3.5"
- Layer Six -- Cardstock cut at 2.25 x 3.25"
- Layer Seven -- Embellishment or Shape as Desired
Have we inspired you to play along? We hope so! Here are our rules for participating:
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
Have a wonderful weekend!