Tonight we have another simple sketch for you! You can choose to keep this one simple, or bump it up and embellish! It's all up to you.
Here are some potential measurements for this week's sketch. Again.. you can use this as a jumping off point and change it any way you like!
Base:11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 5 1/4" x 4
Layer 3: 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 4: add a layer of ribbon.
Layer5: any punched shape or layers of punched shapes.. have fun!!!
Speaking of FUN!... Have you been following our guest designer's projects? Carrie Gaskin is an amazing paper crafter/artist and we're so lucky to have her as a guest designer this month. Please stop by her blog and let her know you saw her project here (and how much you LOVE it!)
Here are the samples from your operators this week:
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.