Thanks for popping by to see us! To those of you who had questions about Lee's post yesterday... go look at the post, it should be updated! :D
Tonight we have another simple sketch for you! You can choose to keep this one simple, or bump it up and embellish any way you choose!
I always love a sketch as a jumping off point for projects and hope that you love this one!
If you're just starting out stamping, learning to measure and put projects together can be tough... then as you do it more often, it becomes easy! Here are some potential measurements for this week's sketch. Again.. you can use this and change it any way you like!
Base:11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2a (top): designer paper 4 x 2"
Layer 2b (middle): designer paper 4 x 2"
Layer 3: add a layer of ribbon... try adhering it, so that the "ends" sit under the punched shape, and you can see the ribbon inside your card. Add a bow or another shape if you like to this layer as well.
Layer 4 & 5: any punched shape or layers of punched shapes.. have fun!!!
Speaking of FUN!... Have you been following our guest designer's projects? Carrie Gaskin is an amazing paper crafter/artist and we're so lucky to have her as a guest designer this month. Please stop by her blog and let her know you saw her project here (and how much you LOVE it!)
Here are the samples from your operators this week:
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.