I’ve got a cool little trick for you today. It’s how to tie a Bottle Knot with your Stampin’ Mist Bottle. So get your Stampin’ Mist Bottle and follow along.
- Take your desired ribbon and bring it around the top part of the bottle. Cut end on the left. ( I do not cut a length but work from the roll) It saves ribbon.
- Cross the piece in your left hand over the ribbon.
- Bring the cut piece up through the bottom and pull straight up and down with the tails.
- Now bring the top (cut end)down and tie into a knot.
- Pull both ends to the sides
- Pull ribbon off bottle and this is what it should look like. Loop and two ends.
- Measure to card and cut just enough to attach to the back of the mat with tape/Mono.
- Now make a cut into the loop at a diagonal
- Almost there…..now pull both ends to the sides, then trim ends…..and there you have it. Attach to the back of your mat and attach to the card base.
…and here is the finished Product.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Hope you will come back soon for more inspiration form the Stamping 411 Team of Operators.