Good Evening Friends!
Thanks for popping by to visit! We have a really clean and simple sketch for you tonight! I hope you have a few moments to stay and play along!
Here are some potential measurements for you to try when you use this sketch!
Base: 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 5 1/8 x 3 7/8"
Layer 3: 5" x 3 3/4"
For the rest of the layer you could run a 1 inch strip of paper for layer 4, and maybe use a punch! Don't be afraid to change up the shape or even the measurements a little. Use this sketch as a jumping off point. You can use a star or anything that fits in the space (So ~ just about anything!).
Let's see what the team came up with for tonight (they always amaze me). You can go to our individual blogs for more info and measurements.
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
See you next weekend!