TGIF! I can't wait to spend the weekend with the hubby! In this busy world we all live in, it's what we (my daughter and I) look forward to all week long!
Wishing all of the dad's out there a very special wish for some spoiling on Sunday..
Moving right along to tonight's post. I'm so very excited to say that many of our operators went WAY outside the box on this week's sketch! I think that's AWESOME. What does this sketch remind you of.. You may use this sketch to create anything you want, even a scrapbook page or 3d work of ART!
So ~ if you were a beginner stamper (we have so many experts playing along).... one set of measurements might be....
Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: 4 x 5 1/4"
Layer 3: 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" (you get six pieces from one 8 1/2" x 11)
Layer 4: 4 x 3" (this layer you get more by cutting a 12 x 12.... 12 pieces to be exact)
Then for the focal point you could measure the block you're stamping with.. (this even works for clear mount stamps).
Above all, please have fun with it... that's what it's all about!
Wow! Aren't they great? Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.