Thank you for visiting and welcome to the weekly Stampin' Up! 411 sketch challenge. Each week there is a sketch with measurements and we invite you to use your Stampin' Up supplies and play along! :D
On a personal note, sorry that I'm running a few minutes behind schedule for this week's post... I SWEAR, my brain is still on vacation even though I've been back for a week! Traveling with (and being spoiled by) Stampin' Up! is totally fun, and 4 of the 7 operators were there in Alaska last week as a part of the 260 achievers on board with their families. Congrats to each of the operators who earned the trip. Too cool!
Also, a big thank you to the others who held down the fort while we were gone. I just love our team and feel lucky that we not only have a team effort (in a no sales zone) but we're also all really good friends! I feel so very blessed.
Here are some potential measurements for this week's sketch:
Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: 4 x 5 1/4"
Layer 3: 2 1/2" x 4, then some sort of border punch (which usually shaves off 1/4")
Layer 4: 2 x 4
Layer 5: 2 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Layer 6: 2 1/2" x 3"
Then some button or sentiment.. :D
Here's what your fabulous operator team has for you tonight....
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.