Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Featured Artist Denise Willerton

Good Morning Stampers!

There are so many amazing artists that play along with the operators on Stamping 411 on a weekly basis. We really love to take the time to highlight our friends from time to time. With that in mind for the month of July, we asked our friend Denise Willerton a.k.a chezmoicreations to be our featured stamper for the month of July.

After seeing the COOLEST little strawberry on her blog, we asked Denise if she'd like to be an honorary operator for this month, and she said YES! :D So very exciting!! Please take a peek at Denise's blog and show her some love (with a comment) so she knows that you love her tutorial as much as we do!

I asked Denise to write a little bit about herself and this is what she wrote:

"What an honour to have been asked by the amazingly talented gals at Stamping 411 to join them for the month of July. I sure have very large shoes to fill, and I will do my best. I am a mother to three wonderful adults who are married to the best 'in-law adults' you could ever be blessed with. We have three grandson's and another little one the way in October??? I love to share my stampin' toys with my friends and always enjoy our times together. My family is very important to me and will pretty much drop everything for them, my relationship with the Lord and my family are my biggest passions in life. God is good! The strawberry was an inspiration that I saw at Linda's Stampin Loft. "

Thank you so very much Denise for agreeing to be our featured stamper! So here is a little special treat for you! Denise has made a printable, step by step tutorial on how to make the VERY COOL summer strawberry shown above. Click here to view the tutorial.

Enjoy!
Selene~



7 comments:

  1. Wow...another lovely strawberry card! Great job, Denise! Thanks for your great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Denise! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Denise!! I love your work and these strawberries look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card...thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very well-deserved honor for an extraordinarily sweet crafter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you made your strawberry from a heart---GREAT idea!!!
    TFS it with us, Nola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Denise! So happy for you. You certainly deserve this.

    ReplyDelete