- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
Friday, June 29, 2012
Saturday Sketch Challenge 262
Good Evening Friends!
It's my favorite time of the week, SKETCH TIME!
I'm going to jump right in and do potential measurements for this sketch.
Base Layer: 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 5 1/4" x 4"
Layer 3 4 x 2:
Layer 4: Three, half in strips.. that's it!
Let your creativity soar! :) Here's what your fabulous stamping 411 operators have for you this week.
Are you ready to play along? We hope that you are! Here are our rules for play.
Have a fabulous weekend!