- Layer One -- Cardstock or DSP cut to 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make your Card Base
- Layer Two -- 3.5 x 4.5"
- Layer Three -- A strip cut at 1 x 5.25" -- finish edge with Border Punch or Edgelet
- Layer Four -- 2 x 3" -- add embellishments, ribbon and stamped images
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
We hope you have a fabulous weekend! Happy Stamping ...