It's time for another fabulous sketch from your stamping 411 operators! I was looking at the design team entries this week, and GHEESH, it looks like Gretchen and I called each other for colors! ;-) What's that about great minds? LOL
I hope you're having a wonderful start to your summer and you have some time to spend with those you love. I also hope you have some time to stamp something pretty! This week's sketch can certainly aid in that process! :)
So to get started lets talk about some potential measurements. This can be a very simple layout or more elaborate based on what you're feeling today. One possible set of measurements could be:
Base: 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 4: 3 x 4"
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.