I just want to share a little something with y'all. Only because I discovered people don't know how to mount their stamps properly.
I guess I shouldn't say that, as everyone might do it differently and that's all good but here is the way I do mine if you are interested. Also a few tips at the bottom I just discovered. So make sure to read on.....
- Stampin' Up! Stamps come in rubber sheets as seen above. You pop one out and then find the label on the sheet of labels to affix to it. All you have to do if find the image and peel off the paper covering like shown.
- Here is the full image with paper removed and then you remove the backing from the stamp.
- Next I position the stamp over the image and it fits perfectly into the cut area.
- Lay flat down and press a little
- Loft off and Voila' You've got your clear mount stamp done!
- Now for the tips and Tricks!!! I take my Two Way Glue Pen and squiggle a little of it onto the image...now you know when Two- Way Glue dries it becomes like Post-it Note Glue!!! So for climate like mine (Sunny Florida) I can really use a little help with my clear stamps sticking to the Acrylic Blocks. Anyway make sure to let it dry for about 15-20 minutes and it works beautifully! AND...it leaves no residue on your blocks!
- Another Trick it to peel off the backing of the rubber sheet
- Just like this and attach to the Clear Mount Case it came in. Now you have a little organized storage for your stamps. So when you open your box they don't go flying everywhere! I've done that several times.....hehe
- Here is a picture of the case open and standing ....see how it sticks? Now you can just set your stamps in there.
- Here it is standing up open with the stamps set back in there and then closed.
Thanks for stopping in!!!