Friday, April 16, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge 147

Hello Everyone! It's time for another simple Saturday Sketch challenge!

We hope that you're having a wonderful weekend so far! On behalf of the operators, I'd like to thank you for playing with us and cheering us on from week to week. We really appreciate you!

So let's get down to measurements. One potential set of measurements could be:

Base: 11 x 4 1/4" scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 4 x 3 1/2"
Layer 3: 3 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Layer 4: 3 3/4" x 1 1/2"

Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy!
  1. Make a card
  2. Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
  3. Post a link to Mr. Linky (Please be sure to link to your post and not just to your blog so we can find your post a few days later). need directions on that? Check out our posts on "how to use mr linky"
  4. Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay... Mr. Linky will only hang out until Thursday morning at 8 am EST




Connie Babbert




Lee Conrey




Patti Chesky




Gretchen Barron




Robin Merriman




Kerin Sylvester



Tiffany Bauer




Selene Kempton

12 comments:

  1. Really like the barn silo card. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great sketch and all of your cards are so wonderful. I love seeing new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Great ideas. Loved this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB sketch! Thanks for allowing us access to your sketch book. I have printed it out and use it all the time! Hugs, Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love doing the challenges here at Stamping411.I used the vertical lines of the houses and horizontal lines of the water to accentuate the layout instead of individual layers of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed this sketch, like I have so many of your others. I also appreciate your operators' interpretations of the sketches each week. This week the card that especially caught my eye was Selene's card with the colours and the imaginative treatment of the "grass/grain", but they are all exemplary works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just amazing to me how quickly my cards come together using your sketches. Thank you so much for making my class preps so much easier!!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sketch again this week! You ladies are so creative and I thank you for sharing your ideas with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You girls came up with some beauties for this sketch, for some reason it was hard for me. Not up to par, promise to do better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a fun sketch to work with. I had fun with this.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun and simple sketch. Fabulous cards from the DT, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Opps! Apparently I am 20 hours late...
    Oh well, here was my entry:
    http://www.littlemissscrapalicious.com/2010/04/stamping-411-sketch-challenge-147.html

    ReplyDelete