Operator Gretchen, posted her measurements already (how lazy ~ I mean RESOURCEFUL am I?) so I'm copying them in here to save myself time. :) Thanks Gretchen! Each of these beautiful cards below link to the artist's blog if you'd like to leave them some love.
Let's get down to Measurements:
- Layer One -- Bermuda Bay Cardstock cut to 8.5 x 5.5", scored and folded in half to form the card base.
- Layer Two -- Certainly Celery cut at 4 x 5.25 and embossed with the Big Shot
- Layer Three -- 3 x 2" piece of Certainly Celery Print
- Layer Four -- 3 x 2" piece of Thoroughly Modern Print
- Layer Five -- 1.75 x 2.25" piece of Bermuda Bay. Pass the ribbon over the top and attach to the back.
- Layer Six -- 1.5 x 2" piece of Certainly Celery Print
- Layer Seven -- 1.75 x 2.5" piece of Bermuda Bay -- trim one edge with the Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Layer Eight -- 1.5 x 2.25" piece of Whisper White -- stamp image with Black Stazon Ink.
- Make a card
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to Mr. Linky (Please be sure to link to your post and not just to your blog so we can find your post a few days later). need directions on that? Check out our posts on "how to use mr linky"
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
...and just a reminder that links close on Thursday morning at 8 AM. (just in time for Patti's color challenge).