Here’s some possible measurements to get you started:
- Layer One – Card Base cut at 5.5 x 8.5, scored and folded
- Layer Two – 4 x 5.25”
- Layer Three – Die Cut or other Shape – approximately 3.5”
- Layer Four – 3.25”
- Layer Five – 3”
That’s simple, isn’t it? Are you ready for some inspiration from the 411 Operators? Let’s go …
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay our links will close at 8AM on Thursday morning Eastern Standard Time.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!