It's time for another sketch challenge from your 411 operators!
We hope that you are having a wonderful summer and that we might see some of you at the annual Stampin Up convention next week! If you see any of us walking around, please stop us and say hello!
This weeks sketch is another simple one, but you could do a lot with it! Here are some potential measurements just looking at the sketch. If you'd like to see more specific measurements for one of the projects below, just click the artist's name and they will hopefully have their measurements posted for you!
Base: 11 x 4 1/4" scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Maybe some type of ribbon in between the base and layer 2.. if not, you could use a scrap of paper cut to 5 1/2" long?
Layer 2: 3 1/2" square
Layer 3: 3 x 1 1/4"
Layer 4: any punched shape
So ~ let's see what our guest operator Denise has for us this week! I love that she flipped the sketch to suit her stamps! So very clever!
Guest Featured Artist
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.