It always amazes me how each of us interpret the sketch differently. In turn, the projects continue to make me "ooohh" and "ahhhh". I always love to watch for the little creative twists that just add to the original sketch.
So how about we start with some potential measurements:
Base 8 1/2" x 11", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 5 1/4" x 4"
Layer 3: 3 1/4" x 4"
Layer 4: 2" x 4"
Layer 6: some potential shape
Layers 7, any punched shapes or embellishments.. Just use your imagination!
Once again we have quite the amazing talent below to get you started! Check out these and please dont forget to leave our guest designer Denise (and the operators) some love by leaving them comments if you wish. :)
Your comments really keep us motivated!
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.