We hope you've been enjoying our fun Stampin' Up! only sketch challenges! This one's no exception! Here are some possible measurements:
Layer 1: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half
Layer 2: 4 x 5-1/4"
Layer 3: 3 x 3" square, tilted a bit
Layer 4: 3 x 3" (or other shape)
Don't forget your ribbon/bow combo!
Are you read for some inspiration from your Operators? Here's what we've come up with for you this week:
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.