Thursday, May 5, 2011

Color Inspiration #156

Has Spring finally arrived in your neck of the woods? Here in MN we've had snow flurries the first two days of May followed by 60 degree temps the following two days. So weird! As my neighbor would say, if you don't like the weather, check back in 10 minutes....it'll be different!




Speaking of different, are you ready to be inspired by a new color challenge? I hope that these color combinations (which can be unusual) spark your creative juices to create something "different".






This week I was inspired by this tropical dress from Dress Barn. I am a huge fan of turquoise......if you have blue eyes, this color sure makes them pop.

This color combo would be awesome for a teenager card too....especially for boys! I can just see using the Grunge Rock stamp set to make something fabulous!

Well, I am kinda curious to see how all of you would use this color combination. If you choose to take the challenge, please link your project's web address to our blog using the Linky Tool below.

Have fun!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I hope you all got a good laugh at what looks like my color impairment. Card somehow got posted under this challenge. Ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. I would have never imagined turquoise with pear. Here are some inspiring turquoise color schemes - http://beta.colorpilgrim.com/subCategoryList.php?subCategoryId=147

    ReplyDelete