It's time for another Saturday Sketch Challenge with your Stampin' Up! 411 operators!
It's been a crazy week here, I hope that you have time to play along with us this week and utilize this very simple layout.
For tonight's potential measurements (that you could add to your own creation), I'm going to use Lee's card below (since she is on top this week).
Please visit the operator blogs to find out what they used specifically (and leave them a comment if you like what you see!)
Base Layer 4 1/4 x 11"
Layer 2: 4 x 5 1/2 (decorative border punch added)
Layer 3 3 7/8 x 5
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.