We hope that you had a wonderful holiday filled with joy and look forward to 2012! Can you believe it's already time to ring in a new year?
On a personal note, operator Gretchen Barron had surgery this past Thursday to remove a tumor from her leg. When she woke up from the surgery and was finally out of pain, she cried tears of joy! Her recovery period is expected to be six weeks. If you have a moment, please wish her well by leaving her a comment. We look forward to welcoming her back when she is ready.
So how about some potential measurements for this week's sketch?
Base: 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: Consider this! 4 1/4" x 2 3/4", you would not have any waste and get 8 per sheet!
Layer 3: 4 x 2 1/2"
Above all, thanks for playing along and have fun! To get specific measurements from each of the operators, just click the link below their card. :D
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.