It's time for another clean and simple sketch challenge from your 411 operators. Where the holidays are upon us, isn't it wonderful to have a simple sketch in front of you for those last minute holiday cards?
So how about some potential measurements for this sketch? For more information about each of the sample cards below, just click the link below the 411 operator card and you'll be transported to their blogs.
Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Layer 4: 4 x 3"
Add embellishments or sentiments to your taste (and in keeping with the sketch) and please have fun!
Let's see what the operators came up with for this sketch:
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.