I hope that your holidays so far have been stress free. I know that things have been a little crazy in our household, but it's completely understandable. Life just goes so quickly during this time of year!
Here is another simple sketch to help you to get those last minute cards out in a snap! I love putting elements on a card crooked on purpose. It adds interest to your focal point! Have some fun with this one!
One potential set of measurements for this sketch could be:
Base: 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Layer 3: 4 x 3"
Layer 4: 1 1/4" paper strip for your sentiment
Add embellishments or sentiments to your taste (and in keeping with the sketch) and please have fun!
Let's see what the operators came up with for this sketch:
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.