- Layer One -- Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5, scored and folded to make your card base.
- Layer Two -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 2.5 x 5.25" -- use a border punch on the bottom
- Layer Four -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 2 x 5.25"
- Layer Five -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 2.5 x 3.5"
- Layer Six -- Cardstock cut at 2.25 x 3.25 -- stamp your focal image on this layer
- Layer Seven -- Add a flag or banner with your sentiment
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! The sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.