In case you haven't visited before, here's a bit of the scoop... this is a marketing FREE zone, and we ask that when you play along and link to our challenges that you use Stampin' Up products only. More details may be found at our post here.
Okay, now let's get to the sketch! We've got a pretty simple one for you tonight, and here are some possible measurements:
Layer 1: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
Layer 2: 4 x 5-1/4"
Layer 3: 2-3/4 x 3-1/4"
Layer 4: 2-5/8 x 3-1/8"
Here's some inspiration from the Operators:
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog)
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
Have A Great Week!