This week we are going to play a little game to put a fun twist on things, and reward some of our readers with Blog Candy :) Remember last year when we played a little game of guess who in honor of our one year anniversary? If you'd like to look back you can check out that post HERE. Anyway, that game was so much fun, we decided to play again for our 100th sketch!!
This is how it goes...each of the Operators is posting a card this week that is NOT theirs. They all emailed pictures of their cards to me, I attached a watermark, and randomly sent them back to other Operators to post. I'm the only one that knows really whose card goes with who...I love this job :)
Here's how YOU can win some sweet blog candy! Visit each of the Operators' blogs, and leave a comment as to whose card you think they've posted, simple as that! Each Operator will choose a winner, and all winners will be revealed on Wednesday, April 27th. Sound like fun!?!?
Okay, so now you probably want some inspiration to get you going right? I'm guessing at possible measurements here so I don't give away which card is mine:
Layer 1: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
Layer 2: 4 x 5-1/4"
Layer 3: 1 x 5-1/4" strip
Layer 4: 2 x 5-1/4" strip layered on top of Layer 3
Layer 5: ribbon/bow across front of card
Layer 6: Shape of your choice
Here's what your Operators' have NOT come up with this week (haha):
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog)
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
Have A Great Week!