We, your stamping 411 Operators, are excited to announce that TODAY IS THE DAY, we will be converting to....
ALL Stampin' Up Only!
This will still be the SAME marketing FREE zone that you have come to know and love, and it is still a safe place for all our customers to play. We ask that when you play along and link to our challenges that you use Stampin' Up products only. More details may be found at our post here.
Let's move right along to this week's Stampin' Up! sketch challenge! We have a ver simple sketch for you this week (the way I personally like em') and such fun cards from the operators!
Here are some potential measurements for you to try:
Base: 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 4 1/4" x 3 1/4", then add some decorative border on the right?
Layer 3: 3 x 3 1/4" Maybe a little ribbon or something to finish it off... A card does NOT have to take 2 hours or lots of supplies to make! Try keeping it clean and simple! :D
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog)
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
Have A Great Week!