Friday, December 4, 2009

Sketch Challenge 128

Another amazing week of card submissions from our readers. We thank you so much for your readership, friendship, and for playing along with some fabulous creations (of course!)

We had a wonderful time giving away blog candy, and hearing thoughts from all of you on how to make our blog even better! Thanks to all of you who left comments. We really enjoyed reading them and talking about some changes.

Speaking of changes, wasn't Patti's new color inspiration fantastic? If you want to get really fancy, you could try this new sketch on for size, and use Patti's Color Inspiration to make it a double challenge! Double fun!

This week, Operator Lee is at the top of the list. So let's give measurements for her fantastic card. (Now ~ isn't that paper piecing adorable?)

Layer 1: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half to form the base.
Layer 2: 1 1/4" x 4 1/4" (black)
Layer 3: 1 x 4" (designer paper)
Layer 4: 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 5 4 7/8" x 3 5/8" ~ not sure how to do that? Check out Lee's post on how to read a ruler.

Never played before? Well, it's easy!

  1. Make a card
  2. Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
  3. Post a link to Mr. Linky (Please be sure to link to your post and not just to your blog so we can find your post a few days later). need directions on that? Check out our posts on "how to use mr linky"
Above all, please have fun and make something beautiful!




Lee Conrey







Patti Chesky







Robin Merriman








Gretchen Barron








Connie Babbert







Tiffany Bauer






Selene Kempton


10 comments:

  1. Ladies, ALL these creations are beautiful! Hope I get to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards this week - as always! Thanks for having this challenge each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch again this week. I love all of the creations so far!!!
    Heather RDH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and like the samples. I am for sure getting my Christmas cards done doing these challenges. thanks for the push. Love the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finally getting to play along with one of the challenges! To make mine I used my new My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through Allison of Stampin When I Can. This week's sketch was perfect for me, glad I could play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually got my card entered before the very last minute.Thanks for all the inspiration, and tips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute sketch! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration, too!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missed the deadline. Didn't read carefully. I guess I am so busy at this time of the year. Here is my card anyway!

    http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/2009/12/cute-acetate-card.html

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm looks like I missed it too? Thought we had till Friday. I did the color challenge too but there is no linky there either??

    http://technostamper.blogspot.com/2009/12/bloggers-challenge-with-dual-411-combo.html

    ReplyDelete