Before we get started on the sketch, we just want to say how sorry we are that Tiffany Bauer, has made the difficult decision to step down. She wants to focus her time and energy on her family and her Stampin' UP! business. Although we understand and wish her all the best, we are so sad that she won't be posting with us each week. We have all been challenged and inspired by Tiffany beautiful work and her amazing Scrapbook layouts! We will miss you, Tiffany! We hope you will take an opportunity to visit Tiffany's blog and give her a little love.
This week's sketch gives you an opportunity to pull out some of your punches and get creative with shapes! Although squares are used on the sketch, we can't wait to see how you translate this sketch into your own creative masterpiece! You'll see from the Operator inspiration piece below, that we used a variety of shapes to make this sketch our own. Feel free to keep it simple or bump it up a notch. A sketch is just a place for you to begin, a picure to get your own creative juices flowing. We hope you will have some fun with it!
So, how about some Potential Measurements for this weeks sketch?
- Layer one -- Cardstock cut to 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base
- Layer Two -- cardstock or DSP cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Additional Layers -- punch shapes of your choice
Are you ready to play along? We hope that you are! Here are our rules for play.
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay our links will close at 8AM on Thursday morning Eastern Standard Time.
Have a wonderful weekend!