What a sweet sketch we have to share with you tonight! As always feel free to take it and use your imagination.
Substitute a shape or layer, add an embellishment or keep it simple! Above all, any sketch challenge is designed to inspire your creativity. What can you do with the sketch this week? We can't wait to see!
Here are some potential measurements for you to try.
Base Layer: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2",scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: 3" Square
Layer 3: 2 7/8" Square
Layer 4: 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Layer 5-7: random punched images or embellishment on the bottom right
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
Have a wonderful weekend!