It's time for another fabulous sketch challenge from your stamping 411 operators. This week we have a fairly clean and simple sketch for you.
Feel free to keep it simple or bump it up a notch. I have always viewed a sketch challenge as a jumping off point for design. Please have some fun with it!
So, how about some Potential Measurements for this weeks sketch?
Base: 11 x 4 1/4", scored in half at 5 1/2" Tip!* Try taking a piece of paper and scoring at 5 1/2" on the 11" side first. Then when you cut your paper in half, you'll get two bases from one sheet of paper! By going the long way, it will make it easy to tie a ribbon all the way around the card.
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
Have a wonderful weekend!