Here's some measurements to get you started:
- Layer One -- Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base
- Layer Two -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 3 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 4.24 x 5.25" -- cover up "seam" between Layers 2 & 3 with ribbon or a border punched strip of cardstock
- Layer Four -- TWO pieces of cardstock cut at 2 x 3"
- Layer Five -- TWO pieces of cardstock cut at 1.75 x 2.75" -- Embellish as desired!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.