It's my favorite time of the week! Saturday Sketch Time!
Thanks to all that play along with us! I love seeing all the beautiful creations you come up with!
This week's sketch can be as simple or elaborate as you wish! Just look at the variation in the cards submitted by the operators this week! They are all gorgeous and so very different! Happiness!!
So how about some potential measurements for this fun sketch. (for specific measurements by the operators, please visit their blogs via the links below).
Base Layer: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: 1 1/2" x 5" with a flag pattern cut into it. You could use ribbon for this layer or whatever suits your fancy. if you're using paper, try using the corner of a square punch to get that shape!
Layer 3: focal point. The image shown is probably about 3 x 3 1/2", but look at your stamps and try making the focal point paper the same size as the block you are stamping with (wood or clear).
Check out these gorgeous samples!!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.