Thursday, January 5, 2012

Color Inspiration #166

Happy New Year!!!!

















On the first Thursday of the month I am honored to post the Stamping 411 Color Inspiration Challenge. This month I wanted to play with some of my favorite colors. The colors are Pool Party, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.

It's been a while since I've posted a four color challenge. So, with the new year, it just seemed like the right time.

Here's a card I've made with these colors.........

It felt good to play with the Delicate Doilies stamp stamp again. I hate to report that I've been neglecting it lately.

The images are stamped on a coffee filter. Once stamped, I crumpled it up into a ball, then smoothed it out and glued it onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock using a glue stick!! What a fun way to use up those extra coffee filters that's been laying around since we bought our Keurig.

Do you know what else is fun? Playing along with the Stamping 411 challenges, of course!!!!

It's easy to do! Just make a project using these colors, post it to your blog or online site and copy the web address of that project to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the post. That's it....easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment