- Layer One -- Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make your Card Base
- Layer Two -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 1 x 5.5"
- Layer Four -- Cardstock cut at 2.25 x 3.75"
- Layer Five -- Cardstock cut at 2 x 3.5" -- Embellish with Die Cut or Punched pieces
What do you think? Did we inspire you to play along? We hope so! Never played with us before? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
1.Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
2.Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
3.Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
4.Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
5.Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay our links will close at 8AM on Thursday morning Eastern Standard Time.
Have fun and Happy Stamping! Blessings, Gretchen Barron