Thanks for visiting and to all those who play along! We love seeing your entries!
We hope that you have had as much fun seeing what our friend Carrie Gaskin, and Guest Designer has been up to for the month of October. We sure have loved having her on our team! If you haven't already, check out Carrie's work and leave her a message! Thank you Carrie!!
Tonight we have another clean and simple sketch for you, but this week we've bumped it up a little. This sketch can be adapted to C&S or bumped up to an over the top work of art!
So next, how about some potential measurements?
Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: 3 3/4" x 5
Layer 3: 4 1/4" x 1"
Layer 4(bottom left) some fun punched shape?
Layer 5: Focal point 3 x 2, or measure your stamp block
Layer 6: a punched shape or sentiment?
Above all, please have some fun with it!
Here is some creative inspiration from our design team. for more details on each of their cards, just click the link below their creation. :D
Aren't they gorgeous? Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.