One of the advantages to inlaid embossing is being able to create your own "dsp" out of punched shapes of your choice :)
Here are the quick and easy instructions if you'd like to give it a try!
1. Cut various shapes either with a Big Shot die or punch. For my sample I used the Fun Flowers die with Whisper White card stock, and just sponged the edges in various colors such as Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum & Peach Parfait.
2. Adhere the shapes to your base card stock:
I let my shapes overlap the edges, then trimmed them off before embossing.
2. Insert your card stock into the embossing folder of your choice and run it through the Big Shot, here's what it will look like when it comes out:
3. Adhere to your card base and embellish...done!
We'd love to see what you come up with using this fun technique! Here's how to play along:
- Make a card
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog)