Welcome to the latest sketch challenge from your
Stamping 411 Operators!
Looks like the girls have had a great time with the sketch this week, and we hope it inspires you too!
Some possible measurements for your card could be:
- Base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half
- Layer 1: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8"
- Layer 2: 4 x 5-1/4"
- Layer 3: 3 squares each measuring 1-3/4 x 1-3/4"
- Layer 4: 3 squares each measuring 1-5/8 x 1-5/8"
- Make a card
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog)
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
Have A Great Week!