Hello everyone and welcome to Stamping 411 and a new Saturday Sketch Challenge!
Today's sketch uses a simple technique that we sometimes forget about -- tearing! Tearing your cardstock or DSP adds great interest and texture and is a fast, easy and very inexpensive way to dress up a card or project!
- Layer One -- Cardbase cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded
- Layer Two -- Cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Cardstock of DSP cut at 4" wide and torn at approximately 4"
- Layer Four -- DSP cut at 2.5 x 3.5"
- Layer Five -- Cardstock cut at 2.25 x 3.25"
Okay! Are you ready for some inspiration from your Stamping 411 Operators? Here you go ...
Have we inspired you to try this sketch on your own? We hope so! We can't wait to see what you create this week! Once you've created your project, taken pictures and posted them on your blog or other Public Forum, come back and leave your link below! We're waiting to see your creations!