- Layer One -- Cardbase cut at 8.5 x 5.5, scored and folded in the middle to form card
- Layer Two -- 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- 4 x 1.75 -- punch edge with Border Punch
- Layer Four -- 4 x 1 3/8"
- Layer Five - 2.25 x 3.25
- Layer Six -- 2 x 3 -- add tags, tabs and embellishments as desired.
Are you ready for some inspiration from your Stamping 411 Operators? Just look at the wonderful projects they have created this week ...
- Create your Project and Take Photos
- Post the photos on your blog or other Public Stamping Forum
- Revisit this post and leave your linking information below
- Have some fun by visiting other blogs and leaving comments
We hope you'll enjoy playing along this week and we can't wait to see what you create. Remember, the links close at 8 am next Thursday morning, Eastern Time.
Thanks for stopping by Stamping 411!