- Layer One -- Cardbase cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to form a card.
- Layer Two -- cardstock cut at 4.25 x 1.5". Punch the bottom of the strip with a Border Punch.
- Layer Three -- cardstock cut at 4.25" x 1". Stamp sentiment.
- Layer Four (for all three panels) -- 1.25 x 2.5".
- Layer Five (for all three panels) -- 1 x 2.25"
See, when you break it down, it doesn't really seem all that complicated, does it? We hope you'll have fun with this week's sketch -- after all, that's what it's all about! Let your imagination run free as you create your project this week!
Now, are you ready for some inspiration from the Design Team? Let's go ...
Now it's your turn to play along! Here's what you need to do ...
- Create your project and take photos
- Post it on your blog or other online forum
- Leave the linking information below - be sure and link directly to your challenge post, not just to your blog address
- Have fun by leaving comments for other participants and for the Operators. Everyone loves to get comments. And the more you leave, the more people will leave for you!
We hope you take the time to play along this week! We can't wait to see what you create! But don't wait too long -- our links will close at 8 a.m. Thursday morning (Eastern Standard Time).
Thanks for stopping by and have fun!