Look at the sketch we have for you this weeek! Looks like fun, doesn't it? The main thing to remember with this sketch is that your focal image needs to extend off the center mat. Other than that, let your imagination and creativity take flight as you make this sketch your own. Your Stamping 411 Operators can't wait to see what you create this week!
I'm going to give you measurements for my Birthday Balloon card (scroll down to the bottom), but I suggest you visit the individual operator blogs if you are looking for more info about their cards and projects. And while you're there, don't forget to leave them a little love by leaving a comment. We all love to hear what you have to say and appreciate your feedback!
Here's the measurements:
- Layer One -- Rose Red Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded in half.
- Layer Two -- DSP cut at 4 x 5.25". Stretch the ribbon across about halfway up.
- Layer three -- Rose Red cut at 3.25 x 3.75"
- Layer Four -- Whisper White cut at 3 x 3.5". Stamp images and add embellishments. Add sentiment "tag" to the bottom of the layer.
Does the thought of cutting your card stock using measurements baffle you? Well, you can check out the most awesome post on how to read a ruler written by the very lovely and talented Lee Conrey, by clicking here.
Are you ready to see the fabulous projects that the Operators have created for you this week? Let's go ...
- Make a card
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog)
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay our links will close at 8AM on Thursday morning Eastern Standard Time.