Look at the sketch we have for you this week! Just think of all the possibilities you can do with those 3 matted frames. The possibilities are endless!
Here's one possible set of measurements you might use to get started! Of course, as with any sketch, this is just a catalyst for your own creativity. You can alter and vary it as you see fit. The sky is the limit!
- Layer One -- Cut cardstock at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base.
- Layer Two (all three mats) -- Cut at 1.25 x 3.25"
- Layer Three (all three mats) -- Cut at 1 x 3".
- Layer Four -- run a narrow strip of cardstock or use ribbon for the horizontal band.
Remember, if you need help with measuring, you can refer to THIS POST on how to read a ruler, written by our own Lee Conrey!
Okay, speaking of Inspiration and Ideas, are you ready to see what the Stamping 411 Operators have created this week? You won't be sorry that you stopped for eye candy. Be sure and leave a little love on their blogs if you like what you see. They really love to hear what you have to say. Click on the name below each photo to go directly to their blog post!
- Make a card
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog)
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay our links will close at 8AM on Thursday morning Eastern Standard Time.