I had some technical difficulties with firefox tonight so this is a little later than usual. I hope this cool sketch will make up for all of that. :D I'm going to keep it brief since the PC is working.
To keep it simple I clipped these measurements from operator Gretchen's blog.
- Layer One -- Real Red Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base.
- Layer Two -- Baja Breeze cut at 4 x 5.25". Embossed on the Big Shot. Apply 3 Glimmer Brads in the corner.
- Layer Three -- Real Red cut at 4 x 1.5" -- punch the edge with the Eyelet Border Punch
- Layer Four -- Baja Breeze cut at 4 x 1" -- punch the edge with the Eyelet Border Punch.
- Layer Five -- DSP cut at 4 x 2". Apply to embossed layer with SNAIL adhesive -- arrange the eyelet punched pieces beside the DSP and apply ribbon over the "seam" attaching to the back with SNAIL.
- Layer Six -- Stamp the sentiment (from Perfect Punches) on Whisper White cardstock scrap and punch out with the Wide Oval Punch. Apply to tag die cut with SNAIL and attach to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
As with EVERY week, if you need to change it up, do so! You just want to use this sketch as a jumping off point for your design then let your imagination do the rest!
Without further delay, here are your operator cards for this week.
Now it's your turn :D Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog)
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!