As you can see, there are some layers on this week's card. But, don't be intimidated by them! It's easy when you break it down into steps! Here are some measurements to get you started:
- Layer One -- Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base.
- Layer Two -- DSP cut at 5 x 3.75"
- Layer Three -- Cardstock cut at 2.75 x 3.25"
- Layer Four -- Cardstock (whisper white) cut at 2.5 x 3"
- Layer Five -- Cardstock cut at 1 x 2.75" -- attach ribbon over the "seam" and add embellishments and stamping!
Are you ready to play along? We hope that you are! Here are our rules for play.
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.