It's Friday night and ya know that means another inspiration sketch challenge from the operators at here stamping 411.
I'm digging this clean and simple sketch this week and by the looks of the inspiration cards below, the operators had fun with this sketch.
Here are some potential measurements for this sketch.
Base 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
For layer 4, how about a ribbon or a piece of cardstock cut to 4 1/4" long.
For the focal point you can use any shape that fits your stamps. Try cutting your cardstock the same size as your wood or clear mount block.
and have fun!!!
Here are your operator cards for this week:
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.