Hello everyone and welcome to a new Saturday Sketch Challenge at Stamping 411! We've got a fun sketch and some fabulous inspiration pieces for you this week! This sketch gives you lots of possibilities for using DSP, embellishments, stamped images and more -- it's a stamper's dream!
As always, we invite you to play along after you've created your masterpiece! To get you started, here are some possible measurements you could use:
- Layer One -- Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make your Card Base
- Layer Two -- DSP cut at 4 x 5.25". Trim again at 2", reverse the pattern and use both sides of the DSP. Separate with a ribbon or strip of cardstock or paper.
- Layer Three -- Cardstock cut at 2 x 2.5"
- Layer Four -- Cardstock cut at 1.75 x 2.25" -- embellish with a circular or other shape -- add brads, buttons or other embellishment to the corners.
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
Have fun and Happy Stamping! Blessings, Gretchen